Today I am releasing my new e-book Super-nutrient Smoothies which is available for download on all major book selling platforms. It is also available via a pdf from this website.
I have been wanting to write this post for some time about CYP450 inhibitors: a complete list of the most potent inhibiting and inducing foods and bio-actives for some time. This information has made one of the biggest difference to my health and wellbeing and continues to do so.
It has become abundantly clear to me that the trigger of my mast cell activation was CYP450 mutations and prescription medication. I am also not alone as around 10% of the population have a similar mutation.
Vitamin B6 is a cluster of compounds (not just one) that is a co-factor in over 100 biochemical reactions in the body which is why your Vitamin B6 level is important.
Here are just a few of the things that studies show that it does for you:
- Increases diamine oxidase plasma levels.
- Degrading glutamates and MSG.
- Metabolises proteins.
- Reduces oxalate levels
- Inhibits the degranulation of mast-cells.
- Moderates cortisol levels.
- Regulates blood sugar levels and glucose tolerance.
- Converts ALA to DHA.
- Acts as a potent anti-oxidant.
- Synthesises neurotransmitters; serotonin, dopamine, and GABA, and norepinephrine.
- Relieves PMS, dermatitis, mosquito bites, irritability, depression, and short-term memory issues.