The micronutrient test assesses the function of over 30 different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants within white blood cells.
- B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folate, Biotin)
- Amino Acids & Metabolites (Serine, Glutamine, Asparagine, Choline, Inositol, Carnitine, Oleic Acid)
- Other Vitamins & Minerals (Vit D3, Vit A, Vit K2, Manganese, Calcium, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium)
- Individual Antioxidants (Glutathione, Cysteine, CoQ10, Selenium, Vit E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vit C)
- Carbohydrate Metabolism (Fructose Sensitivity, Glucose-Insulin Interaction, Chromium)
- Spectrox (Total Antioxidant Function)
- Immunidex (Immune System Function)
- Test Type: Blood (2 vials)
- Instruction Sheet: Download Test Instructions
- Sample Report: Download Sample Report
- Additional info:
- Fasting is NOT required.
- The sample MUST be received the following day or it will be rejected (the lab is open Saturday to receive samples collected on Friday).
- SpectraCell contracts with a number of blood draw sites. Click HERE to locate one by state or zip code. You may also get your blood drawn at a location of your choice (such as a local hospital lab).
- Results are available 2-3 weeks after the lab receives the sample.