The organic acids test is a comprehensive insight into the body’s cellular metabolic processes.
The test identifies metabolic blocks in key processes. These metabolic block may be due to a nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, or toxic build-up including intestinal bacterial or yeast overgrowth.
Markers Included On This Test:
- Fatty Acid Metabolism
- Energy Production (Citric Acid Cycle)
- B Complex Vitamin Markers
- Methylation Co-Factor Markers
- Neurotransmitter markers
- Oxidative Damage and Anti-oxidant Markers
- Detoxification Indicators
- Bacterial and Yeast Markers